Thirteen Sanford Clinics will participate in a national electronic health records project. The 13 primary care clinics are among the first in the country to be selected for participation in the first phase of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) Electronic Health Records (EHR) demonstration project. The selected clinics will work closely with the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
The goal of the CMS project is to implement an electronic health record, which Sanford Health already has completed in more than 35 Sanford Clinics, and also to report and target core measures of quality care. South Dakota is one of just four sites in the nation chosen for the immediate phase of the EHR demonstration project.
The 13 Sanford Clinics are:
- Sanford Clinic Adrian
- Sanford Clinic Canton
- Sanford Clinic Chamberlain
- Sanford Clinic Pierre
- Sanford Clinic Family Medicine 49th & Oxbow
- Sanford Clinic Family Medicine 41st & Sertoma
- Sanford Clinic Family Medicine 69th & Minnesota
- Sanford Clinic Family Medicine 26th & Sycamore
- Sanford Clinic Family Medicine Brandon
- Sanford Clinic Hartley
- Sanford Clinic Watertown
- Sanford Clinic Worthington
- Orange City Medical Clinic