- Most elective procedures and surgeries scheduled at MeritCare Fargo locations for tomorrow, Wednesday, March 11, are being canceled. Patients impacted are being contacted by staff today to relay this information. Tomorrow, clinic offices will call patients to reschedule.
- All MeritCare locations and clinics in Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo will open at noon tomorrow, Wednesday, March 11, weather permitting.
- In the region, with the exception of MeritCare Thief River Falls, tomorrow, regional MeritCare clinics will open at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, March 11. MeritCare Thief River Falls will open at its regular time on Wednesday unless there is a change in the weather situation.
- MeritCare will call patients to reschedule appointments.
- To get the latest information, winter storm hot lines have been set up. The public should call (701) 234-1066 or (800) 437-4010, ext. 1066, and associates should call (701) 234-1077 or (800) 437-4010, ext. 1077.
MeritCares Plans for Tomorrow Wednesday March 11
Due to the weather conditions: