We are taking measures to reduce the number of patients hospitalized in our facilities:
- postponing elective procedures and surgeries,
- not accepting patients transferring from other facilities,
- discharging medically stable patients, and
- transferring patients to long-term care facilities.
An evacuation of the hospital could be triggered by the following factors:
- order of evacuation by local or state government.
- loss of critical infrastructure, including sewage, power and water.
- imminent flooding of our facility.
At this time, our emergency center and urgent care centers remain open. We are treating patients with urgent needs by stabilizing them and transferring them to facilities that are accepting patients.