The live butterflies are cooled to keep them calm and inactive prior to the event and will be warmed and awakened for their release. Participants will have the opportunity to write messages on their balloons. Then the participants will simultaneously release their balloons. An ice cream social will follow the release. The balloons and butterflies are provided free of charge by the Children's Miracle Network.
- Share is the only pregnancy and infant loss group in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
- They meet on the third Tuesday of each month at Faith United Methodist Church.
- Established in 2001, this program is non-denominational and is locally coordinated by MeritCare Children's Hospital.
- The community-based chapter is part of the national Share Pregnancy & Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- Those interested in learning more about Share should call (701) 234-7500.