Dairy Queen has been a supporter of Children's Miracle Network since 1984, raising more than $70 million during that time. Last year, Miracle Treat Day raised $57,000 in one day for MeritCare Children's Hospital.
Minnesota's participating Dairy Queen locations:
- Crookston: 1740 University Ave.
- Detroit Lakes: 815 Washington Ave., Washington Square Mall
- Dilworth: 11 E. Center Ave.
- Hawley: 1310 Hobart St.
- Moorhead: 24 S. 8th St.
- Perham: 802 3rd Ave. S.E.
- Roseau: 1102 3rd St. N.W.
- Thief River Falls: 517 Duluth Ave. S.
- Warroad: 609 Cedar Ave. N.W.
North Dakota's participating Dairy Queen locations:
- Beulah: 1300 Hwy. 49 N.
- Bismarck: 913 Burlington Ave.
- Bismarck: 230 W. Broadway Ave.
- Bismarck: 1804 N 13th St.
- Cando: 102 9th St.
- Devils Lake: 604 Hwy. 2 E.
- Dickinson: 372 15th St. W.
- Emerado: 201 Veitch St.
- Fargo: 3902 13th Ave. S., West Acres Mall
- Fargo: 402 University Dr.
- Fargo: 3201 13th Ave. S.
- Fargo: 3200 20th St. S.
- Fargo: 2401 45th St. S.W.
- Grand Forks: 1205 S. Washington St.
- Grand Forks: 3600 S. Columbia Rd.
- Jamestown: 330 Business Loop W.
- Lakota: Hwy. 2
- Langdon: 1001 9th Ave.
- Mandan: 1000 E. Main St.
- Minot: 2400 10th St. S.W., Dakota Square Mall
- Minot: 1127 N. Broadway
- Minot: 215 14th Ave. S.W.
- Minot: 1924 4th Ave. N.W.
- Park River: Hwy. 17 E.
- Rolla: 212 Main Ave. W.
- Rugby: 101 Hwy. 2 S.E.
- Valley City: 909 Central Ave. N.
- Williston: 1022 1st Ave. W.
Montana's participating Dairy Queen locations:
- Plentywood: 625 W. Laurel
About MeritCare Children's Hospital:
MeritCare Children's Hospital is the only children's hospital in North Dakota. Money raised for the children's hospital is used for medical equipment, playroom activities and toys and for special programs such as the child life specialist program and school re-entry program. For more information, visit children.meritcare.com.
About Children's Miracle Network:
Children's Miracle Network - the alliance of premier hospitals for children - is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals across North America. Each year the 170 Children's Miracle Network hospitals provide the finest medical care, life-saving research and preventative education to help millions of kids overcome diseases and injuries of every kind. For more information, visit childrensmiraclenetwork.org.