- Third annual IHOP Pancake Day raises money for MeritCare Children's Hospital.
Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2008, is National Pancake Day. From 7 a.m.-10 p.m., our local IHOP Restaurant, 1701 45th St. S.W., Fargo, and IHOPs across the country, will be offering free short stacks of buttermilk pancakes in exchange for a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. All money raised at our local IHOP will go to MeritCare Children's Hospital.
Fun facts about 2007's National Pancake Day:
- IHOP served 1.1 million free pancakes.
- The free pancakes served would have created a stack more than eight miles high.
- Pancake lovers donated more than $625,000 to children''s charities.
- For more information, and a list of participating IHOP's visit ihop.com.
About Children's Miracle Network:
Children's Miracle Network - the alliance of premier hospitals for children - is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and improving the lives of children by raising funds for children's hospitals across North America. Each year, the 170 Children's Miracle Network hospitals provide the finest medical care, life-saving research and preventive education to help millions of kids overcome diseases and injuries of every kind. For more information, visit childrensmiraclenetwork.org or children.meritcare.com.