On Tuesday, Oct. 16, at 7 p.m., the group will hold its annual candlelight memorial service. Anyone that's been touched by the loss of a baby during pregnancy, birth or infancy is invited to attend. The service will be nondenominational and will be held at Hope Lutheran Church South, 3636 25th St. S., Fargo.
- The group meets on the third Tuesday of each month at Faith United Methodist Church, 909 19th Ave. N., Fargo.
- Established in 2001, this program is locally coordinated by MeritCare Children's Hospital.
- This community-based chapter is part of the national SHARE Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- SHARE is the only pregnancy and infant loss group available in the Fargo-Moorhead area; it is funded by dollars from the Children's Miracle Network.
- Those interested in learning more about the SHARE program should call (701) 234-7500.