The release will take place at the top of the parking ramp, on the west side of University Dr. The live butterflies, that were shipped cooled to keep them calm and inactive, will be warmed and awakened. Participants will have the opportunity to write messages on their balloons. Then all the participants together will release their balloons and butterflies into the sky. An ice cream social will follow the release. The balloons and butterflies are provided free of charge from money raised through the Children's Miracle Network.
- SHARE is the only pregnancy and infant loss group available in the Fargo-Moorhead area.
- They meet on the third Tuesday of each month at Faith United Methodist Church, 909 19th Ave. N., Fargo. Their goal is to provide an atmosphere of support and sharing with others who have had similar experiences.
- Established in 2001, this program non-denominational and is locally coordinated by MeritCare Children's Hospital.
- This community-based chapter is part of the national SHARE Pregnancy and Infant Loss Support, Inc.
- Those interested in learning more about the SHARE program should call (701) 234-7500.