15th Annual Sioux Valley Clinic KELOLAND TV Health Fitness Fair
The 15th Annual Sioux Valley Clinic - KELOLAND TV Health and Fitness Fair will be held Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 from 10am until 9pm.
The 15th annual Sioux Valley Clinic, KELOLAND TV Health and Fitness Fair will be held Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 from until in the Sears/Younkers/Marshall Fields wing of the Empire Mall in Sioux Falls.
This community event is the most anticipated in the region so dont miss out on your opportunity to visit a wide array of healthcare booths from Sioux Valley Clinic and other healthcare organizations. We are offering a variety of health screenings, childrens activities, fitness exhibits and much more!
FREE SCREENINGS & ACTIVITIES - these are just a few of the screenings and activities that are going on at the Health Fair
· Vision Tests
· Blood Pressure Measurements
· Oral Cancer Screening
· Body Mass Index
· Glucose Testing
· Pulmonary Function Tests
· Orthotic Foot Screen
· Strength Test
Saturday, April 8
Go Red Fashion Show (Younkers Wing)
Prizes awarded during the fashion show. Must be present to win! Sponsored by Saturn of Sioux Falls.
Martial Arts Demonstration (Marshall Fields Wing)
Gymnastics demonstration (Marshall Fields Wing)
New to the Health & Fitness Fair
· Asthma Breathing Screen by Sioux Valley Clinic Allergist from on Friday and to on Saturday.
· Foot Screen/Exam for diabetic and non-diabetic patients on Saturday from to .
The Health and Fitness Fair is also featuring a Free Childrens ActivityCenter. Kids will have the opportunity to view germs under a microscope, learn about good bone health at an X-RayCenter, and have their blood pressure taken. They will also be able to experiment with how germs spread when shaking hands, listen to their heart, give their doll or teddy bear an exam at the Teddy Bear Clinic, and more.
· Full Chemistry panels -- $25.00 (A 12 hour fast is required. Test will be offered from to .)
· PSA (Prostate Cancer Screening) -- $20.00 (Screen will be available to men over 50 years. Test will be offered from at .)
· Carotid Ultrasound -- $25.00 (Call 333-4444 to pre-register!)
· Osteoporosis Heel Screening -- $25.00 (Available on Saturday Only from to )
Informational exhibits will address topics including parenting issues, car seat safety, sleep disorders, asthma, health food benefits and much more.