Please call us at (507) 343-6100 with any questions you have about your appointment at Sanford Health Cancer Center.
It is important to bring the following documents with you to your first appointment:
- Completed new patient information packet
- Medical insurance ID card
- List of ALL current medications and doses
- A list of questions to ask the physician
- Family member, significant other, or friend to help you take notes and ask questions
- Any documents related to advanced directives: Medical Power-of-Attorney, Living Will, and/or Out-of-Hospital Do Not Resuscitate
- A photograph will be taken for identification purposes and kept in your electronic chart.
- If you need an interpreter, please contact Sanford Health Cancer Center prior to your first visit so one can be arranged for you.
Contributions may be made to Sanford Health Cancer Center. Contributions will be used to fund future technology needs, education and programs. Please make your gift payable to Sanford Health Cancer Center and send to:
Sanford Health Cancer Center
1018 Sixth Avenue
PO Box 997
Worthington, MN 56187