College Campus Students Making a Difference!
A Dance Marathon is an event put on by college students filled with not only dancing,
but with games, entertainment, food and fun!
THREE purposes of Dance Marathons:
- TO RAISE FUNDS for Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital
- TO RAISE AWARENESS of Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital.
- AN OPPORTUNITY for our Sanford Children's families to be a part of an amazing event
created by awesome college students.
South Dakota State University,
University of South Dakota,
Dakota Wesleyan University
are currently holding their own annual events to benefit CMN.
Children's Miracle Network is proud that:
- NO child is ever turned away regardless of their ability to pay
- 100% of the funds raised STAY in our region
- 100% of the funds raised GO to BENEFIT a child through equipment, education and programs, research, and Direct Child Family Assistance
Quick SDSU State-a-Thon Facts
- Event raised $66,830.50 in 2014
- STATE-A-THON in 2015 :: March 28th
Quick USD Dakotathon Facts
- Event raised $56,205.24 in 2014
- USD Dakotathon in 2015 :: April 18th
Quick Augustana Dance Marathon Facts
- Event raised $22,292.18 in 2014
- Augustana DM in 2015 :: April 18th
For more details contact Erin Rohrer at 605-312-6753 or by email at Erin.Rohrer@sanfordhealth.org.