- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Infertility Evaluation
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Contraceptive Methods
- Urinary Incontinence
- Peripartum Mental Health
- Sexual Health and Dysfunction
I aim to provide compassionate, thorough and evidence based care to women in my community throughout all phases of life.
Women deserve to receive care from a team determined to respect personal dignity and whom the patient is comfortable discussing their most personal issues.
- Incidence of PTSD after NSVD and in particular after Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Evaluation and Treatment of Chorioamnionitis
- Evaluation of Efficiency after Implementation of Communication Resources for Obstetric Emergencies
- My other professional interests include medical simulation for rural communities and in particular for management of obstetric emergencies
Nicole Woodley, MD and her husband Kyle, and their three kids are excited to move back to their hometown of Luverne, MN. She enjoys spending time outdoors, home remodel and design as well as attending a variety of their kids’ sporting events.
Arnold P Gold Humanism Award 2015