- Mental health crisis intervention
- Mental health and chemical dependency assessments
- Brief therapy with individuals, couples, and families
- Referrals to community resources, chemical dependency treatment, and mental health treatment
- Provide psychosocial support for individuals with chronic or newly diagnosed health conditions
Provide professional, quality, and integrated care to patients and their families.
Melissa is married. She and her husband have two daughters between them and one grandson. She enjoys riding motorcycle, hunting, and traveling with her husband, camping with family, and in her alone time she can be found in her craft room.
National Certified Counselor (NCC)
Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC)
Licensed Professional Counselor-Mental Health (LPC-MH)
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Instructor