- General adult and pediatric otolaryngology
- Hearing and balance disorders
- Nasal and sinus conditions
- Voice and swallowing problems
- Cancers of the head & neck
- Surgical management for sleep apnea
To provide high quality, compassionate, patient-centered care.
Dr. Johnson enjoys rock climbing, soccer, ham radio and playing trumpet.
Winner – AAO-HNS/F Academic Bowl (2014)
Resident of the Year – Residency-wide honor among all residency programs at UCHC – (2014)
Trustee Scholar – Full tuition scholarship to USC undergraduate – (2001-2007)
Eagle Scout Award – (2000)