The team at Sanford Health’s Center for Joint Success in Fargo is pleased to offer you complete care for your total joint replacement procedure.
A team of experts provide a comprehensive approach to help you improve mobility, pain, and help return you to an active lifestyle. We recognize there is more to joint replacement than surgery and offer a complete guide through to recovery. You are not forgotten once you are discharged from the hospital.
The Center for Joint Success offers:
- An evidence-based, best practice program focused on you and your family
- A dedicated team of board certified orthopedic surgeons, orthopedic trained therapists, and specially trained orthopedic nurses who work with you throughout your journey
- Newly remodeled private rooms that offer space for your special “coach”
- Newly designed therapy gym on the orthopedic unit designed to offer best practice physical therapy close to you
- Newly created area that simulates your home environment allowing Occupational Therapists to address your personal home needs
- Early mobilization to prevent complications from lying in bed
- A daily schedule that helps guide you through each step of your recovery
- High quality outcomes demonstrating our success