Roger Maris Cancer Center holds a number of accreditations. Accreditation is a voluntary process in which outside reviewers closely examine our program and our results. If we meet or exceed specific standards, we receive the stamp of approval. For patients and families, accreditation is an important measure of quality.
- Accreditation of Sanford Medical Center by The Joint Commission (TJC)
- Accreditation of Sanford Medical Center by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer. This year, we celebrated 76 years of continuous accreditation.
- Accreditation by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) through the American College of Surgeons
- Accreditation by the American College of Radiology – Radiation Oncology
- Edith Sanford Breast Health Comprehensive Center (Fargo) recognized as a Certified Quality Breast Center of Excellence through the National Consortium of Breast Center (NQMBC)
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE) through the American College of Radiology
- Advance Care Certification by TJC for Palliative Care Services
- Certification by the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) through the American Society of Clinical Oncology