Heal faster. Feel better. Here at home.
At Sanford Worthington, everything you need to recover after surgery, illness or injury is available right here, close to the comforts of home.
Our experienced physical, occupational and speech therapists along with our athletic trainer work with you medical provider to help you improve your range of motion, mobility, strength and endurance, so you can return to life as quickly as possible. We provide the highest quality of rehab therapy services for patients of all ages, from children to seniors.
Our physical therapy services include:
- Assessing your risk to fall and treatments to restore balance
- Treatments for orthopedic and alignment issues and injuries
- Relieving pain
- Helping improve physical needs of patients of all ages, from children to seniors
Our occupational therapists can help patients of all ages gain skills for the "job of living." Our goal is to help you achieve independence in your day-to-day activities at home, school or work - all close to the comforts of home. Other services they provide include:
- Increase independence, enhance development and prevent disability
- Testing or reviewing the ergonomics of your homes or business
- Offering therapies to improve your self-care, work or recreational activities
- Improving vision following brain injury or concussion
- Treatment of hand and arm injuries
Our speech therapy services include:
- Expertise in pediatric and adult language, speech and voice therapy
- Cognitive evaluation and treatment for memory, problem-solving, reasoning and concentration
- Lee Silverman voice therapy for motor speech disorders with a focus on Parkinson Disease patients
- Certified therapy in modified barium swallows
- Dysphagia therapy including vital stimulations (neuromuscular electrical stimulation)
Our back and neck care program can help patients who have suffered an injury, have a medical condition or have had surgery. Other services this program can provide include:
- Specialized back and neck rehabilitation
- Specialized strength program
- Return to work conditioning
- Sports medicine
Athletic training services are also offered through Sanford Worthington rehabilitation. If you need help improving your game or returning to the game after an injury, our athletic trainer can help. Other services the program provides include:
- Prevention of athletic injuries
- Pre-season "IMPACT" concussion testing
- On-site athletic injury and concussion assessment
- Sports medicine
All of our rehabilitation specialists work with your medical provider to deliver the best outcomes possible - all here at home.
Call 507-372-3184 to learn how our therapy services can help you.