In an era when many rural areas are losing their hospitals, Sanford Hospital Webster has endured and remains a progressive leader in quality and compassionate medical care for the residents of Day County.
It is with this vision for the future the Lake Area Hospital Foundation was established in 1995. A non-profit organization entirely devoted to promoting and securing financial support for Sanford Hospital Webster's programs and objectives.
- Meeting and serving community health needs now and in the future.
- Building community and regional pride.
- Continuation of economic growth of the area by serving as a major attraction for residents and prospective businesses.
- Security provided to residents through long-term assurance of availability of quality healthcare.
- Retaining current medical and healthcare professionals as well as attracting new physicians and specialists.
- Continuing the mission of providing high quality healthcare in a cost effective, compassionate manner.
- Enjoying the highest level of health in Day County and surrounding area.
The Foundation’s first project included the addition of the Medical Services Building. For the first time, a complex had been designed with joined services: medical, dental, vision, laboratory, physical therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, and an annex to Bethesda Home.
Now is our opportunity to collectively continue the vision of quality healthcare for all, now and in the future! Help by assuring your legacy with a charitable gift. As many people make gifts in the form of cash or checks, there are many other methods to do so which are practical and affordable for the donor.
Please contact Kathy Nolte
for more information at (605) 345-3336.