Pulmonary - Critical Care Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking BC/BE Pulmonary/Critical Medicine Physicians with fellowship training to join a well-established, busy practice in Fargo, North Dakota.
Critical Care Medicine:
- Sanford Fargo Medical Center serves as the regional referral center
- Critical Care Medicine covers 2 ICUs 24/7; 45 ICU beds
- Three intensivists on during the day and a fourth one on at night
- Provides both primary ICU care and consultative services
- Average patient load - 10 patients per day per Intensivist
- Rotating shifts between 2-4 weekends per month based on Individual preference
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
- Sanford's Pulmonary department has 3 full-time pulmonary physicians and 1 physician assistant
- Pulmonary Clinic operates 5 days/week
- Pulmonologists provide hospital consultation service
- Pulmonary lab is in same location as clinic
- Bronchoscopy / EBUS
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Manager of Physician Recruitment.