Oncology Hospitalist - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Hospitalist to focus on admitted oncology patients. This practice is located in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- The ideal candidate would have a special interest in oncology patients and will work alongside consulting oncologists to co-manage admitted oncology patients
- No hematologic malignancy case management, no administration or supervision of chemotherapy
- Sanford Fargo’s Hospitalist program, established in 1998, consists of 35 hospitalists
- Sanford Health offers the opportunity to teach medical students and internal medicine students through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine affiliation
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- Oncology program is supported by 14 board certified medical oncologists who are on call 24/7 in an integrated oncology program
- Oncology program actively participates in research as a member of NCORP (NCI Community Oncology Research Program)
- The oncology program is accredited with commendation by the Commission on Cancer and JCAHO
- Average patient volume is 12 patients/day
- Procedures are optional
- Open ICU (with 24/7 intensivist support)
- 80 specialty areas of medicine, including heart, cancer, women’s, children and newborns, orthopedics, brain and spine, and transplantation
Sanford Health offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
To learn more about this excellent practice opportunities or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter