Neurosurgery - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Neurosurgeon to join its neurosurgical team practicing in Fargo, North Dakota. Join a practice of 6 neurosurgeons and 8 advanced practice providers in a rapidly growing, high volume practice. Sanford Medical Center in Fargo is a regional referral center with a large catchment area.Practice Information:
- Current spine surgeons average over 400 surgical cases per year.
- Work in collaboration with colleagues in neuroradiology, pain medicine, therapy and physical medicine and rehabilitation.
- Obtain an academic appointment at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences with an opportunity to collaborate with basic scientists and to educate medical students and residents.
- Serving 800,000 patients over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- The metropolitan community of Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo has a population of 230,000.
- Practice in a brand new, $494 million state-of-the-art hospital featuring 4 neurosurgical operating rooms.
- Level 2 Trauma Center, will be seeking Level 1 Trauma.
- The department currently provides neurosurgery subspecialties of spine, tumor, vascular and pediatrics.
Become part of a physician driven organization with excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits package, relocation assistance and much more.
To learn more about this excellent practice opportunity contact:Laura.Aukland, Physician Recruiter