Internal Medicine - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join its 16-member group in the growing community of Fargo, North Dakota. In addition to the large Internal Medicine Department in Fargo-Moorhead, Sanford employs several internal medicine physicians at regional locations.
- With the availability of 25 full-time hospitalists at Sanford Medical Center, internists can focus on their clinic practices
- Clinic based internists have telephone call only. It is rotated through the department members, which will equal approximately 1-2 weeknights/month and one weekend of call every 3 months.
- Clinic based internists have the opportunity to provide 6 weeks of hospital coverage, if they choose.
- The internal medicine group work as 'provider teams'. Each team includes a physician, APP and primary nurse.
- APPs round on nursing home patients on a regular basis with the physician visiting the patient once a month.
- Sanford's internists have undertaken innovative projects such as team based care, advanced medical home projects, collaborative pharmacist (agreements), and shared medical appointments.
- Through Sanford's collaboration with the University of North Dakota School of Medicine, internists have the opportunity to teach and mentor medical students and residents.
- Sanford has subspecialists in several areas that provide easy access to the internist for the level of care their patients may require.
- Sanford's new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opening in Summer of 2017, will house a new primary care clinic that has won design awards for efficiency and optimal patient flow.
Sanford Health offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
To learn more about this outstanding practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter