Infectious Disease - North Dakota - Fargo
Due to a thriving and growing practice, Sanford Health is currently seeking additional BC/BE Infectious Disease Specialists to join staff working in Sanford’s Infectious Disease Department located in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join a well-respected department of four, currently seeking additional partners.
- Practice is 100% ID with full spectrum of ID Pathology
- Full Hospitalists support. No admissions.
- Call is 1:5 to 1:6
- Physicians work out of one integrated hospital and clinic
- Opened in July 2017, the brand new Sanford Medical Center Fargo is a $494 million state-of-the-art facility
- Teaching opportunities are available through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and its internal medicine and transitional year residents.
- Opportunities exist for clinical research if desired
- Robust Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention Programs
- Family friendly city and a short drive to the lakes area
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about this unique practice opportunity or to apply contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting – Fargo Region
Phone: (701) 417-4814