FM - Iowa - Rock Rapids
Sanford Clinic Rock Rapids and Sanford George Clinic (both facilities of Sanford Rock Rapids Medical Center) are seeking a Board-Certified/Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join its team of two physicians and two advanced practice providers. The opportunity encompasses the full spectrum of inpatient and outpatient family medicine, including the provision of Emergency Department services.
- OB not required
- Office Visits: Annual office visits 26,348
- Specialty clinics offered at Sanford Rock Rapids include mammography, urology, orthopedic, ob/gyn, uro gyn, cardiology, podiatry, vascular and ENT services
- The clinic and hospital are connected which makes for more efficient collaboration
- Hospital Affiliation: Leased by Sanford Health located in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Sanford Clinics in Rock Rapids and George provide a full range of family medicine. The service area encompasses a population of 11,000 in Northwest IA. Sanford Rock Rapids Medical Center is a 16 bed critical access hospital which is conveniently attached to Sanford Rock Rapids Clinic. Sanford Rock Rapids is a Medicare certified rural health clinic.
Competitive guaranteed salary and benefits package, Health Insurance through Sanford Health Plan, CME, Paid Malpractice, Relocation Reimbursement and a generous Medical School Loan Package!
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
The close-knit community of Rock Rapids is the county seat of Lyon County. The city has a population of 2,600, and Sanford Rock Rapids Medical Center serves the majority of Lyon County. Lyon County is home of three long term care facilities, several businesses, including a fairly large engineering firm, and is close to the vacation destination of Okoboji, IA. Thirty-seven churches welcome parishioners in Lyon County, eight alone call Rock Rapids home. School systems within Lyon County receive state and national recognition for outstanding academic, athletic and musical achievement. Rock Rapids is 32 miles from Sioux Falls, SD, a metropolitan community of 180,000 with numerous cultural events and shopping opportunities.
Rock Rapids Community/Chamber
Central Lyon Schools
Sanford Rock Rapids Medical Center
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Jessilyn Healy, Physician Recruiter