Family Medicine - Minnesota - Wheaton
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine to join its primary care clinic located in Wheaton, Minnesota.
- The population demographic for family medicine is made up of approximately 25% pediatrics, 40% geriatrics and 35% adult.
- The community hospital no longer supports delivery of infants.
- Additional areas of interest that would be welcome include sports medicine and occupational health.
- The number of patients seen daily in the clinic: 20 patients.
- Inpatient levels vary from zero to five.
- A physician can practice whichever skills they are trained for and credentialed to provide.
- Call is one weekend per month for ER coverage and Day Hospital Call would be every 4th weekday.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4814