Family Medicine Core Faculty - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for core faculty positions in our new and expanding residency program in Fargo, North Dakota. The Family Medicine Residency program was established in July 2017 and supports 5 residents.
- OB and/or Adult inpatient privileges preferred
- Phone call is shared with physician members of the entire family medicine department
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art hospital
- Opportunity to help develop our new and growing Family Medicine Residency (we welcomed our first residents July 2017)
- Help train the 5 residents in each year of our 3-year residency
- Work in collaboration with our Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residency programs
- Noncompetitive, very supportive environment
- Residency has had 2 site visits and is fully accredited
- Precept residents regularly in our busy resident clinic
- Perform and precept many office procedures
- Friendly and hardworking staff to help make day-to-day tasks much easier!
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles.
The cold. The funny accents. The woodchipper.
What you need to know about the Fargo Moorhead West Fargo community does not come from the Coen brothers’ film “Fargo” or from the FX television series of the same name. What you need to know is this community offers a bustling, artistic and innovative perspective on what America is really about.
The Fargo Moorhead West Fargo community boasts many of the amenities of a larger metro, such as sports, arts and world-class entertainment, with the attributes of a smaller city, such as low crime rates, affordable housing and a sense of camaraderie.
There’s a reason North Dakota surpassed Hawaii in Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index in 2014; actually, there are six reasons: life evaluation, work environment, physical health, healthy behaviors and basic access to food, shelter, clean water and medical care.
To learn more about these excellent practice opportunities, contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter