Emergency Medicine - South Dakota - Aberdeen
Sanford Aberdeen is seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine trained physicians to join this group.
- Large Multi-Specialty Clinic Attached to a 48-bed Hospital
- Level III Verified Trauma Center – Average 7500+ annual visits
- 7 exam rooms + 2 Trauma Rooms
- 120 shifts/year: 12-hour shifts, 10 shifts per month – approximately. Shifts are 7a-7p & 7p-7a; APP’s are utilized 12 hrs/day, 7 days/wk
- Opportunity to work additional shifts over 120 shifts/year
- We have an ultrasound- Sonosite Edge, glidescope, and ED physicians are credentialed for moderate and deep sedation.
- Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing - Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab & Pathology; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more!
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group On-Site Include: Anesthesiologists, ER Physicians, Family Medicine Physicians, General Surgeons, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine Physicians, Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologist, Nephrologist, OB/GYNs, Orthopedist Surgeons, Pediatricians, Podiatrist, Urologist
- EXCELLENT RETENTION INCENTIVE $$’s AVAILABLE!
- Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
- ***SD has NO State Income Tax***
Community of Aberdeen: Aberdeen is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota. It is the third largest community in the State with over 25,000 people. This community is a Great Place to Raise a Family (Aberdeen was named as one of the “100 Best Communities for Young People” by ING®, 2010)! Aberdeen has a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a regional airport, golf courses, numerous parks, softball complexes, soccer fields, biking and walking trails; indoor and outdoor pools, ice-skating rinks, & archery ranges!
SANFORD HEALTH: Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana.
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen
Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
Aberdeen Convention Center & Visitors Bureau
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Tracy Kearney, Physician Recruiter.