Dermatology - Minnesota - East Grand Forks
Sanford Health is currently seeking BC/BE Dermatologist to join its expanding Dermatology Department in the Sanford Clinic located in East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
- Join a busy, well-established practice.
- Current staff includes a board certified dermatologist and a nurse practitioner.
- Full range of dermatologic services available.
- Live and work in a unique Minnesota community just minutes from the University of North Dakota located in Grand Forks, ND.
- Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
Sanford Health’s East Grand Forks Clinic is growing and services are expanding to meet the needs of the community. The current staff includes 6 family medicine physicians, in addition to advanced practice providers, RNs, and support personnel. Sanford’s East Grand Forks clinic provides the following services for patients: physical therapy, occupational medicine, MRI, ultrasound, mammogram, and endoscopy. Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
To learn more about this opportunity and the community of East Grand Forks, Minnesota contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4888