Critical Care - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Intensivist to join our expanding Critical Care Service in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Fargo Medical Center serves as the regional referral center serving over 800,000 patients in over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Three intensivists on during the day and a fourth on at night
- Provides both primary ICU care and consultative service
- Average patient load is 10 patients per day per intensivist
- Rotating shifts between 2-4 weeks per month based on individual preference
- Critical care medicine currently covers 2 ICUs, 24/7; 45 ICU bed
- July 2017, the Surgical Intensive Care Unit moved to a beautiful new 11-story, $494 million medical center in South Fargo.
- This move increased the capacity of the current ICU to 48 beds and 16 intermediate care beds
- New Sanford Fargo Medical Center is positioned to apply for Level I trauma verification.
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine internal medicine and transitional year residents.
Be part of a physician driven organization offering excellent compensation, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4853