Cardiology - Interventional - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join Sanford's 100+physician, multi-specialty group practice at Sanford Clinic in Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Join a team of three interventionists, one general cardiologist and two advanced practice providers
- Provide general cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular services, including elective angiography and interventions, as well as 24-hour STEMI services
- Growing program, with approximately 1,000 procedures a year, including 300 coronary interventions
- Dedicated cardiac cath suite
- Only cardiology program in north central Minnesota with the nearest referral site 140 miles away
- Established hospital medicine program
- Critical care air service
Sanford Health offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance.
Bemidji, MN is a designated Medically Underserved Area. This is a J1 opportunity
To learn more about this excellent practice opportunity and the community of Bemidji, MN contact: Celia.Beck, Physician Recruiter