Anesthesia - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health Fargo Anesthesia Department is currently seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join its current group of 18 anesthesiologists and 63 CRNAs.
- The department provides anesthesia for approximately 28,000 cases per year at two hospitals as well as a freestanding ASC.
- All specialties are represented, with the exception of heart or liver transplants.
- The anesthesia care team model is used for nearly all of our cases.
- We also do about 1,600 labor epidurals per year.
- A small group of MDs are on the neonatal team, but all of the MDs do cardiac cases.
- We have strong relationships within our department and with the surgical staff.
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility to open in summer of 2017, new primary care clinic that has won design awards for efficiency and optimal patient flow.
Sanford Health offers an excellent salary package, comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance, and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Laura Aukland, Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-1853
Phone: (701) 417-4853