Allergy and Immunology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Allergy and Immunology
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Allergy and Immunology Specialist to join a group of 2 physicians in this successful practice. Ideal candidate would have expertise in treating both adults and children.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in allergy and immunology
- Nursing Support Provide
- Approximately 6-10 patients per day
- Currently seeing approximately 50% of adult patients and 50% pediatrics.
- State of the art equipment: fully equipped clinic including Spirometry, FeNo testing, and Rhinolaryngoscopy
- Referral pattern: all adult and pediatric primary care along with other specialties
- Research opportunities available
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits include:
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit healthcare system in the nation with over 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians practicing in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health West Region
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Bismarck At A Glance
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
Bismarck Mandan Chamber
Bismarck Public Schools
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration, please contact
Connie Long, Director of Physician Recruitment