To become strategic partners in achieving patient loyalty and earned national reputation through the effective development and efficient execution of evidence-based, innovative and inspiring marketing and brand strategies.
Interns in the Sanford marketing department have an opportunity to gain valuable experience and to learn from an award-winning team of public relations and marketing professionals in a fast-paced, challenging environment. This is a paid internship for one semester. Students who are accepted will be expected to comply with all Sanford policies and procedures including dress code, complete HIPAA confidentiality training, have a current TB test, meet all other required health screening requirements and submit to a background check.
- Observe and experience real work in your chosen career field at a leading-edge company.
- Experience a wide variety of experiences and challenges within a fast-paced environment.
- Produce portfolio-building materials.
- Gain self-confidence and interpersonal skills as you work with a large and diverse group of people from all levels of the organization.
- See all the career opportunities within your chosen field and within Sanford Health.
- Serve as a Sanford Health ambassador at your school, in the Fargo-Moorhead community and your home community.
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an academic program at an area college, university or technical college.
- Must be majoring in communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, graphic design or related field.
- Must be a junior or senior in good academic standing (3.5 GPA or above).
- Must be receiving academic credits from your school for the internship.
- Must make a minimum time commitment of at least 15 hrs per week throughout the internship.
At the end of the internship, the intern coordinator will meet with your advisor/professor, if requested, and also provide a written evaluation of your internship.
Internship Program Outline
For more information about this opportunity: in Sioux Falls, call (605) 328-7062; in Fargo, call (701) 234-6366.