Transfer or Request Medical Records – Bemidji Region
To transfer or request a copy of your medical records from a Bemidji location (see list below), please follow these steps to complete your request. You must be 18 years of age or the parent/legal guardian to request copies of a medical record.
- Download and print the authorization form (see link below).
- Fill out the form as completely as you can.
- Be sure to include both the name and address that you would like your records released to.
- Be as specific as you can about the information that you'd like released (e.g. specific dates of service, specific treatment, just immunizations, etc.)
- Please mail your authorization to the address below. Sorry, but at this time we do NOT accept email or online submissions.
Please be advised that physicians within the Sanford Health system can see your medical records via our internal electronic medical records system. You do NOT need to request a transfer of records if you are seeing a doctor at another Sanford Health location.
Please mail your request to:
Release of Information
1233 34th St. NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
Sanford Bemidji Locations:
- Cass Lake