Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic
Why choose Sanford Health?
Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic provides one central location for all occupational medicine services. Our goal is to help employers keep their workers safe, well and productive by partnering with them to create programs specific to their needs.
Enjoy these benefits of the Sanford Health Occupational Medicine Clinic:
- Quicker and more cost effective alternative to the hospital emergency room for non-emergent injuries.
- A very strong stay-at-work or return-to-work philosophy.
- A provider is on duty during all hours of clinic operation for immediate treatment of injuries or illness.
- Prompt treatment with open communication between employer and provider.
- A dedicated on-site services team—bringing services to you.
801 21st Avenue SE
Minot, ND 58701
M–F: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM