Sanford Home Care
Providing care in the comfort of your home
Sanford Home Care Canby is a team of experienced, dedicated staff here to help you stay in your home and still receive expert medical care. We provide a wide range of services to the community including:
- Skilled nursing services: Physical assessments, wound care, administering medications, and education for medication and disease management
- Home health aides: Assist with personal care, exercises and meal preparation
- Daily living activities: Assist with light housekeeping, errands and laundry
- Respite care: Provides a temporary break for caregivers
- Lifeline services: Emergency response system
- Medication set up: Low-cost visits to set up your medications in a planner or schedule
- Telehome monitor: Blood pressure, pulse, oxygen saturation, and weight is monitored from a distance, allowing patients to remain at home.
The team at Sanford Home Care Canby works closely with patients and their physicians to ensure a continuity of care. We are proud to serve not only Canby, but also residents within a 30-mile radius including the Minnesota communities of Porter, Taunton, Minnesota, Saint Leo, Gary, Ivanhoe and Hendricks, and Madison, S.D.
Our services are available:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Weekends, 8 a.m.-noon
Contact us: Sanford Home Care Canby (507) 223-7277, ext. 229
11 St. Olaf Avenue S
Canby, MN 56220