If you are experiencing a medical emergency please dial 911 immediately
You can reduce your or your child's chances of being stung and having a subsequent allergic reaction by preventing or avoiding exposure to the stinging insects.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||E. Gregory Thompson, MD - Internal Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Rohit K Katial, MD - Allergy and Immunology|
|Last Revised||January 5, 2012|
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2013 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.