Cooking Adventures: International Cooking Class
Take a culinary adventure and let our trained chef and dietitian walk you through how to prepare meals from across the globe. If your pallet prefers a more international flavor, this is your opportunity to infuse ethnic flavors into your cooking right here at home.
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Indian cuisine
- Thursday, Mar. 27: Spanish cuisine
- Tuesday, May 20: Vietnamese cuisine
Banh mi (Vietnamese sandwiches)
Chao tom (shrimp skewers)
Nem cuon (summer rolls)
*Menu subject to change
- Tuesday, Sept. 16: Philippine cuisine
- Tuesday, Nov. 11: Moroccan cuisine
Time: 6-7:30 p.m.
Location: Sanford Center for Health and Well-being, 1301 W. 18th St., Sioux Falls, SD
Cost: Each class is $10 per person