Assist patients in the therapeutic pool area. These are out-patients who benefit from the warm water exercises. Perfect for any student considering Physical Therapy or Sports Medicine.
Weekdays: 3:00PM - 5:30PM
Supervise children in the child care we operate for our employee's children.
Shifts vary - weekdays ONLY.
Facilitate workshops for people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure or other on-going health conditions. After completion of 4-day leader training (* typically held once a year), volunteer leaders facilitate workshops which meet for 2 1/2 hours per week for 6 consecutive weeks. Workshops include relaxation techniques, weekly goal setting, effective management of symptoms and difficult emotions, and other self-management strategies. No previous teaching experience is required; health care background not necessary. Workshops held in various locations. Must be post high school. Interested individuals can give us their contact information; you will be contacted when the next training session is scheduled.
Assist our pediatric patients to find age appropriate toys or games; play with child as needed; help staff with tasks as needed.
Mon-Fri varied shifts from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.; Sat-Sun afternoon.
We have two positions in the NICU:
1. CUDDLER - cuddle/rock babies as directed by staff. Must be 21 years or older. Varied shifts Sun-Sat from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. * NO openings for cuddlers at this time
2. VOLUNTEER - assist by re-stocking supplies, running errands, folding laundry and showing families around. Varied shifts Sun-Sat from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
The job will be prepping and finishing art pieces. Art experience is helpful but not necessary. The artist says this isn’t the most thrilling job in the world but she guarantees a nice work environment and genuine satisfaction in a job well done! This is the perfect job for that friend of yours who has said they want to get involved but not just sure how.
Our Gift shops are filled to the brim with beautiful product and eager customers! You can check out our gift shops at www.sanfordhealth.org. We have four positions available:
1. CASHIER - assist customers with purchase
2. MERCHANDISE - mark and display products
3. DISPLAY - make our products more wonderful
4. SHOPPER'S ASSISTANT - assist customers in finding items
* Downtown shop - varied shifts Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., Sat from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sun from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
* SU shop - varied shifts Mon-Fri from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sat from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Volunteer will promote a positive image of the EC by providing specific services which will tend to make the waiting as easy as possible for visitors and patients; Assist Nurse Assistant and Unit Clerk with designated duties; Offer hospitality by maintaining cleanliness of lobby, family room/crisis room: maintain professionalism and maturity regardless of their role in highly sensitive situations.
Daily varied shifts from 9 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Assist staff by answering the intercom phone of family asking to come back to see a patient as well as answering general unit phone; volunteer will be seated at the Nurse's Station.
Shift is from 7 - 9 or 10 pm depending on availability.
Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat: Evenings
Deliver bouquets to patient rooms.
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat: 12:30PM - 4:00PM