Marketing Services Internship
To become strategic partners in achieving patient loyalty and earned national reputation through the effective development and efficient execution of evidence-based, innovative and inspiring marketing and brand strategies.
Interns in the Sanford marketing department have an opportunity to gain valuable experience and to learn from an award-winning team of public relations and marketing professionals in a fast-paced, challenging environment. This is a paid internship for one semester. Students who are accepted will be expected to comply with all Sanford policies and procedures including dress code, complete HIPAA confidentiality training, have a current TB test, meet all other required health screening requirements and submit to a background check.
- Observe and experience real work in your chosen career field at a leading-edge company.
- Experience a wide variety of experiences and challenges within a fast-paced environment.
- Produce portfolio-building materials.
- Gain self-confidence and interpersonal skills as you work with a large and diverse group of people from all levels of the organization.
- See all the career opportunities within your chosen field and within Sanford Health.
- Serve as a Sanford Health ambassador at your school and in the community.
- Get hands-on experience in specialized areas of marketing such as internal communication, events, news media, market intel, digital and social communication.
- Must be a student currently enrolled in an academic program at an area college, university or technical college.
- Must be majoring in communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, graphic design or related field.
- Must be a junior or senior in good academic standing (3.5 GPA or above).
- Academic credit may be required.
- Must make a minimum time commitment of at least 15 hrs per week throughout the internship.
How to Apply
Please reference the information below for each location this opportunity is offered.
Our Academic Office is always accepting applications for the next available semester opportunity. Please email your resume and cover letter, or any questions you have, to StudentsSF@sanfordhealth.org.