College Campus Students Making a Difference!
A Dance Marathon is an event put on by college students filled with not only dancing, but with games, entertainment, food and fun!
THREE purposes of Dance Marathons:
- TO RAISE FUNDS for Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital
- TO RAISE AWARENESS of Children's Miracle Network at Sanford Children's Hospital.
- AN OPPORTUNITY for our Sanford Children's families to be a part of an amazing event created by awesome college students.
Children's Miracle Network is proud that:
- NO child is ever turned away regardless of their ability to pay
- 100% of the funds raised STAY in our region
- 100% of the funds raised GO to BENEFIT a child through equipment, education and programs, research, and Direct Child Family Assistance
Quick SDSU State-a-Thon Facts
- Event raised $66,830.50 in 2014
- STATE-A-THON in 2015 :: Date coming soon!
Quick USD Dakotathon Facts
- Event raised $56,205.24 in 2014
- USD Dakotathon in 2015 :: Date coming soon!
Quick Augustana Dance Marathon Facts
- Event raised $22,292.18 in 2014
- Augustana DM in 2015 :: Date coming soon!